Monday, May 17, 2010

NURSERY PICTURES!!

The nursery is finally finished thanks to my mom and dad! Mom and Dad brought the furniture over after mom painted/distressed both pieces. This took a lot of time, sweat, and love from Mom. Thanks so much Mom!! Mom came over Saturday with my nieces, and we hung pictures, and put the final finishing touches on the nursery. You can't see it very well in the pics, but I stenciled two birds above the old window in the nursery. I can't wait for Tate to see her new room. I have 2 weeks and three days until her due date. I can't wait to kiss her sweet little face!!
























































9 comments:

Keri said...

The nursery looks so cute! All it is missing is a little girl.
I especially love the mobile on the bed...I think I have seen that before.

The Cosby's said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to meet little Tate!!

Elizabeth said...

Only 2 more weeks! You're almost there!!!

Theresa said...

Well, well, well.....we are finally finished with Tate's nursery. I am so happy and satisfied with it, Mandy. It turned out so pretty and to your satisfaction and that is all that I wanted for you!! I do love our mobile and the Raggedy Ann and Andy....Vintage for sure from yours and Jarrett's babyhood. It seems only a short while ago that those were in Jarrett's and your nursery rooms!!!
Now they are old and ready to greet Tate!!!!!
We just need you rocking little Baby Tate in the recliner which will be pretty soon.
I just want Dr. Edwards to have returned from his family camping trip!!!! We want him to deliver Tate.
God bless. Your room is surely a result of my labor of love for you, Mandy. I love you to the moon and back, MOM

Unknown said...

Looks Awesome!! Very unique and beautiful!

Lauren, Stephen, and Carden said...

oh my gosh! tate's nursery is gorgeous! now it just needs a sweet little baby! can't wait to see her!

Vikki said...

Just beautiful!!

Theresa said...

Hi, Mandy.

I need an update on your blog...tummy pics that I made of you and other pics.
Love, MOM

McKinney Madness said...

Wow!! You put a lot of hard work into the nursery!! It looks GREAT!!