Sunday, May 30, 2010

39 weeks and counting!

Well, I'm still waiting! 39 weeks and waiting to be exact. I went to the doctor last Thurs., and I'm still dilated 1 cm and effaced 75%. No change... Dr. Edwards said I could go past my due date. So, my due date is this Thurs., June 3rd. I'm thinking she will come Monday or Tuesday. Zach says June 6th. Mom says June 10th, and Jarrett, Dad and Christal say Tuesday/Wed. We will see! No contractions or anyhing yet. I'm ready to meet Tate! Can't wait to see her little face for the first time!



3 comments:

Jill Parrott said...

June 4th or 5th would work best for me. ;) Come on Tate!!!

McKinney Madness said...

I can't wait to meet Tate either!! So excited for you!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you look so cute!! cannot wait to see pictures of that sweet girl!!