Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY UNTIL TATER TOT IS HERE!

I can't believe Tate will be here in less than a month. She is due June 3rd. I was looking at my calendar this morning as I do every morning. I usually turn to the next mo. or two to plan ahead, and see what I have ahead of me. I turned one page and there was JUNE!! This has really been a very fast pregnancy. I don't have anything to compare it to regarding time, but it has gone by fast to me!

Mom and Dad are bringing over my furniture that mom has distressed/painted next week. Thanks Mom!!! My crib and bedding are already in place. The monitor is ready to go. I'm packing my bags this Thursday night, so I'll be prepared if she comes early. I feel more comfortable about breast feeding since my sis-in-law Christal has helped answer questions, and I have read LOTS of stuff on the internet about it. I also tried out my breast pump the other day which is an huge EYE-OPENER, WOW! I guess all of this will be an eye-opener for Zach and me. Also, I wonder what she will look like. Zach and I look so different. Will she have dark hair with an olive skin complexion like her daddy, or strawberry-blonde hair with freckles and fair skin like me??? Zach and I both have brown eyes, but she may have blue eyes like her Pops (my Dad), Nana (Zach's mom), or my niece, Camryn. Maybe green eyes like my other niece, Jacey?? Hmmm....?? I guess we will see soon!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Baby Tate is going to have BROWN EYES for sure.....just like her Mee Mee.....
Just don't leave me out!!

I love you, Tate, already and have not seen you.....just felt you in your mommy's tummy. You are very strong and growing, growing, growing!! JUST LIKE YOU SHOULD!! I can't wait to see you and see your mommy and daddy's faces when you arrive!
God love you and God love us all,

Love, MOM (MEE MEE)

Jessa Mullen said...

We can't wait either... We just know that she will be beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

She will be beautiful, just like her mommy!!! You think time is flying by now? Wait until she gets here. It will be a year before you know it so cherish every second. I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Countdown has begun! Can't wait to see little tater. I agree with Elizabeth. Make the most of every minute and enjoy being pregnant. Once she's here it will go by too fast! ;o) I'm sending you e-mail through FB.

*Staci* said...

Awww!! How sweet!! I can't wait to meet her! She doesn't have a choice, but to be gorgeous!! I know the feeling, though! Trevor came out with curly hair and dimples....two things that never crossed my mind!Praying the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you!!