Friday, August 6, 2010

RUB A DUB DUB- 8 weeks old today (August 6)







Tate loves getting a bath in her bathtub. It's her relaxing time, ha! She hated when I would give her a bath in the sink, but since Mickey gave us the bathtub, she is a new woman. =) I always wrap her in her "Baby Jesus" towel and sing "Baby Jesus" to her. Mom made up a song when Jarrett and I were babies called, "Baby Jesus". She always and still does call the hooded bath towels, "Baby Jesus" towels. So, I've continued the tradition and Baby Tate loves it. I think she loves it more when her Mee Mee sings it though.
She is 8 weeks old today! God blessed me with an angel baby. Tate has been sleeping through the night (8 hours) for a week. She is drinking 5 oz. of breast milk now, and growing like a weed. Her 2 month Dr. appt. is next Friday. I bet she will weigh more than 10 lbs. now. She has some fat on her thighs now. She still LOVES her swing, and will sleep in it all day if I let her. Tate smiles a lot, coos, and has laughed a little. She is my buddy! I dread going back to work and leaving her.

0 comments: