Monday, August 16, 2010

9 WEEK UPDATE...




My mom ("Mee Mee") and I took Tate to the doctor last Friday (Aug. 13) for her check-up. She received 2 shots and the oral rotovirus med. She is so brave. She cried for a minute, then is all smiles again. I thought she may be fussy that day and night b/c of her shots, but she was good as ever all day. She weighed 10lbs and 10 oz. and is 22inches. 50th percentile in height and weight. She is still sleeping through the night, 8 hours!! She smiles and laughs. Not a big fan of "tummy time", but Dr. McCain says she needs more of it. Dr. McCain said she will be eating rice cereal and green beans in 2 mos. I can't wait. Hope to have some videos on here soon! We also met her babysitter, Susan Goodwin. I'm so thankful that our friend Jane referred her to us. She is great with Tate and so sweet. I will actually be able to leave her with Susan and not be worried. My favorite babysitter was Mrs. Judy. I always prayed for a Mrs. Judy for Tate. I think we found one! So thankful for Mrs. Susan!

3 comments:

Jac said...

So, I looked up Eli's 8 week check up stuff. He weighed 8lb 5oz and was 20" long. Miss Tate was surpassed him!

Anonymous said...

Mandy; she looks like daddy in that picture; so pretty. I don't guess I will ever get to buy the pretty little girl things!!!!

The Grier Family said...

Wow, Jacob was 13 lbs 13 oz and 24 1/4 inches, 90th percentile. Tate is so cute, I know you're gonna hate to leave her! She definately looks like her daddy!