Friday, April 30, 2010

35 WEEK UPDATE/PLUS OB DOC. UPDATE

I went to get my 2nd ultrasound yesterday. Mom and Zach were there with me. I measured two weeks smaller 2 weeks ago, so Dr. Edwards ordered another ultrasound for me. She weighs 4lbs. and 13 oz. as of yesterday. I measured 34 weeks, and my ultrasound measured 35 weeks. So, I may be having a little petite baby. I guess she will take after her Mee Mee or Uncle Jarrett, b/c Zach and I are NOT petite. I can't wait to meet her. So thankful that my ultrasound went well!!








35 week update per BabyCenter.com:
Tate doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in my womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

So glad that went well! Delivering smaller babies is probably better anyways:)

The Coker family said...

You are SO petite! Don't stress, Connor was 5 pounds, 6 1/2 and couldn't have turned out better as far as I'm concerned. Besides, the head circumference is what gets you.
Amy