Thursday, April 8, 2010

32 weeks!!!



About Tate McKinlee:
By now, Tate weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama(see above picture)) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my uterus. I'm gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to baby Tate. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

About me:
I'm feeling great!! I have less energy now than I have had lately, and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I get uncomfortable very easy. I'm always short of breath, and it's hard to bend over!! I definitely can't miss my acid reflux medicine b/c I'll be breathing fire. =) I just can't wait to meet this little kicker in my tummy. My nursery should be put together soon. Mom is distressing two antique pieces for the nursery. Thanks Mom!! Hope to be posting pics soon!

0 comments: