Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A SIMPLE LOVE



This video has always been one of my favorites. It reminds me of our old home videos, my parent's love for each other, and their love for me. Mom and Dad have "always given and never asked back". Mom and Dad have saved for my wedding, and mom plans and works on it like it is her own. They are the most selfless people I have ever met. The older I get the more I understand, and appreciate their simple love for each other and myself. Thank you mom and dad for your "simple love". Thank you for yall's great example. I love you!!
(turn off my blog page music to hear the video)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, babygirl, for the kind words. I always enjoy your blog. You make it soo special with the songs and especially the "simple love" video. Our family is a special one with Christ at the center of it all. I pray you and Zach will keep Him always at the top of the "triangle of love". He will get you through tough times. Your only goal is to get your family to heaven. That is all that matters.

Love, DAD