Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Bham/Auburn







Well, it's Zach's and my last Christmas before we are husband and wife! Weird, huh?!! It sounds so grown up. Wait!!?? I am grown up. Whoa, when did that happen! I guess I just thought I would never find someone so great, and I did. God has blessed me, and I'm so thankful!! I'm just hoping our next Christmas will be in our home in Bham. Zach has an interview in Bham Friday, so please pray, pray, pray for him!! I'm ready to come home!

Mom and Dad got me some great Christmas gifts as always. Above all though, just being with my family, and celebrating Jesus's birth (b/c after all that's what Christmas is all about) was wonderful! Mom and Dad bought Zach and me our wedding book for all my parties, showers, wedding, etc. I'm really pumped about it!! Mom made me a cookbook with her recipes and my grandmother's recipes. I asked her to give me some recipes, but she actually made me a book of them. She really put a lot of time into this book. So sweet! Thanks mom!! Also, she bought me a apron with my name monogrammed on it. So, I guess this means I definitely will be cooking up a storm pretty soon. woo hoo!! I'm sure I'll learn to love it, right!!??? Well, I hope you all had a great Christmas. I sure did miss "Chrima" at "Chiren's" Hospital with my buddies. It sure wasn't the same!! Love you all and Happy New Year!!








GOOFY JARRETT!











































































0 comments: