Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ZACH TURNS 30









Zach turned 30, January 4th. I had a little party for him. I actually got people to the house, decorated, and made the food without any help. Aren't you proud of me mom? I didn't think the day would ever come, ha! Leslie and Chris are the couple in one of the pictures above. We have become really close to them. I work with Leslie in the Recovery Room. She is such a special friend and co-worker. God has truly blessed me with her friendship!! You never know what kind of blessings God has waiting on you. I finally decided to pick up and move from B'ham after 25 years. It was scary at first, but after settling down, being still and letting God do his great work, I opened my eyes to see so many blessings. I would have never known any of this, if I would have settled.

0 comments: