Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A visit from Heath and a Haircut!




Heath and Kat came to visit!! Heath is one of my best buddies! I miss my buddies at Children's everyday. So, when he comes to visit I have a little piece of Children's right at home!! He works in Montgomery and visits every now and then. It's always so good to see him. He and his girlfriend, Katherine, came to visit this past weekend.
Oh yeah, it's a beginning to a new year, and like always I get tired of long hair and go with the short cut. It feels so much better. Yes Mom and Dad, the hair is short again. ooooops! Love ya'll!

3 comments:

*MIRANDA* said...

Love the hair!!! Miss you!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so glad to see you are doing good and having fun! i love the hair cut too! love all the new pics!

Kelley Syx said...

Looks like you're having a great time in Auburn, trader!! (JK!)Hope everything is going well with your new job. I miss you and call me sometime.