Monday, September 13, 2010

GOING TO MY BABYSITTER'S HOUSE AND MY BUMBO




Tate and I both did well on the first day I went back to work. We did a lot better than I thought we would, or at least I did a lot better than I thought. I had a rough week before, but my work friends made it a good first day back. Zach invited my parents over for a suprise dinner the night before I had to go back to work. It was so sweet of him, and really made my transition easier. Mrs. Susan is Tate's babysitter. Tate does really well with her. Susan lives 5 miles from my home, and a mile from my work in G-dale. Christal's sister, Jane, introduced us and it worked out great. I miss her so much everyday, but I'm so thankful that I am able to work part-time and get home early when I do work!

1 comments:

Dad said...

She gets more beautiful with each day. That pink thingy she is sitting in is something we need to put Zach in during Bama games.

We love you
DAD