Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TATE'S VISITORS





Little Miss Priss, Tate, has received lots of visitors since she was born. She received a lot at the hospital, but even more visitors have come to see her at home. Most of the pics are on my other slide-show, but here are some more. Ashley and Sean Cosby came to bring us dinner and visited with Tate last week. I was a bad mommy and didn't get her pic with them, but will get one soon. Our church core group and other friends from church have been so wonderful. They have been coming to visit Tate and bring us dinner on Tues. and Thurs. This has been so awesome, b/c this means I haven't had to cook!! Thanks yall!! We really appreciate you. Tate's boyfriend, Cooper, came to visit yesterday with his mommy Jessa and another friend Cortney. Cortney is pregnant also, and will soon have another friend for Tate to play with. Cortney brought us a awesome dinner! Miranda, Eric, and Allison came this week also to bring dinner and visit!! Today, Katie Harbison visited and brought some yummy food too! We have really been blessed with friends/family checking in on us, and helping out. Love yall!!

2 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

Ok so I admit.. I teared up when you said "Tate's Boyfriend" and knew you were talking about MY son! How exciting that they will be so close in age! We are SO thrilled for y'all and can't wait to come back next week!

The Cosby's said...

I even had my camera with us (in Shaun's pocket) and forgot to take a picture so I am a bad friend :( We will just have to visit again soon to get one :)