Thursday, March 11, 2010

THIRD TRIMESTER AND A NEW JOB

Today I am officially in my 3rd trimester. 28 weeks! It's unbelievable how fast this pregnancy thing is going. I just need to keep her in the oven for at least 10 more weeks!! I want her to grow and do all of her milestones in my tummy. I'm feeling great, and baby Tate is kicking away. She really likes to kick my ribs a lot. I'm having lots of heartburn even with the acid reducer I take every night. I wonder if this means she will have a head full of hair??

Tomorrow, March 12th, will be my last official full-time day at Children's. I will be working 0.1 in the ER and the PACU. 0.1 is at least 8 hours a pay period. I'm so excited b/c I start my new job Monday at the Gardendale Surgery Center. It is 5 minutes down the road from our house, and I do not have to get on the interstate to get to work. No patients are scheduled yet, we will be just getting ready to open. I will be getting off a lot earlier, so this means more time with Zach and my family!! Even better, no holidays, no call, and no weekends!! Also, I will be a lot closer to Tate's babysitters house too!! Which makes me feel even better. I will be starting full-time at the center, and then going to part-time when Tate arrives. I can't wait to start this new job, help start the center, and meet my co-workers! God surely has blessed us with so much!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I am so excited for you and your new job. I know you love The
Children's Hospital also.....it is such a special place....a home for alot of little ones!
Good luck with your new job JUST DOWN THE ROAD.
All you write is so special and from your heart. You will be such a special, beautiful mommy to Tate.

I need a new "TUMMY" pic please.
Love,
MOM

The Coker family said...

Congratulations on your new job & Baby Tate! You will never, ever regret time with your baby!
Amy
P.S. I'm amazed by how much more adorable your blog continues to become as the weeks go by.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you look so cute!!

i used to work at the clinic right there. loved it! you will love it too, i am sure!

have you met denise or any of the doctors at the clinic?