Saturday, November 21, 2009

12 WEEKS PREGNANT



Well, I'm 12 weeks and 2 days today! Baby Iffland is now a size of a large lime. I have felt flutters, which feels so neat. Dad and I think it's just the baby saying, "Roll Tide"! I've gained 5 lbs. I'm trying to exercise, and eat right, so it will not be hard for me to lose weight post-partum. It's hard though when all I crave is Chinese, Buffalo Wings, and salt and vinegar chips!! I really crave orange juice a lot. My intuition tells me the baby is a boy. Old wives tales say craving OJ means it's a boy. I would love to have a boy, just praying for a healthy baby though! Thanks to Zofran, I am nausea and vomit free. I'm really tired a lot and have a stuffy nose. Just the normal stuff. Zach and I are so excited. We get to hear the heartbeat Dec. 1. Thank you Lord for this miracle, and all of your blessings. We love you so much!

0 comments: