Thursday, April 23, 2009

UPDATE...

I'm planning on updating with some cute little slideshows with wedding pics., new house pics., etc. someday! We moved in, and are almost settled into our home in Mt. Olive. yay! Zach's house is still for sale in Auburn. Keep us in your prayers!! We got married on March 28th. It was such a fun and special day. We went to Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA for our honeymoon! We really enjoyed it!! For now, here are a few pics of our wedding and home. Thanks everyone for all of your support and help with our wedding festivities!!! It's so wonderful to have such great friends and family!! Love you!







5 comments:

The Howards said...

Hey Mandy! My sister told me about your blog. You look beautiful! Congratulations on all that is going on in your life right now :) The house looks so cute! I know guys are excited. So glad you are doing well!! Kristen (Rawlins) Howard

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

Congratulations Mandy, you look beautiful in your wedding gown. I'm so happy for you and I can tell you are at a great place in your life by your writings. Please tell your brother and Krystal hey and they need to update their blog. I have to see the kiddos on your blog since they never update theirs ; ) take care and congratulations again!

Betsy & Matt said...

Hey girl! Glad you found my blog. I added you to my blog friends list. Love the wedding pics! Have a good weekend :-)

*MIRANDA* said...

you really need to change either the color of your writing or your background color...it hurts my eyes to try to read it! But I'm glad you updated : )

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love your dress! I was so excited when I saw you were following The Paper Nest Blog. I didn't know you were on here! I heard you were going to visit our CORE Group. I really hope you do!