Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CAMRYN ASHLEY TATE IS HERE!!!- SEPT. 10, 2008




My niece is finally here! I'm so proud! She weighs 71b. 9oz. and is 20 1/2 in. She has a head full of blonde hair. Christal did great and of course looked great! I'm so happy my other favorite baby girl is here! Mom and Dad went to the hospital early this AM. Of course, I had to work, but I got to work, and my co-workers said, GO SEE THAT BABYGIRL! I was so glad to be able to take off today! Camryn is another blessing from above. GOD is good, ALL THE TIME!

2 comments:

Jill Parrott said...

Cute!! Why do you have on a gown? ha ha. She kinda looks like your baby pics! Congratulations!

*Staci* said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! Lindsay was my nurse, and she is an awesome one at that! I know yall are so proud. Miss you!