Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding Plans...


Mom and I have been busy with wedding plans. I have to say that my mom is been busier than me. She really is the best wedding planner a girl could have at this special time. We are getting married in B'ham at Homewood Church of Christ, where I grew up, on March 28, 2009. Some of the major parts of my wedding plans are done! I found my wedding dress at Bella Couture in Mt. Laurel. Mom and I weren't going to go b/c the dresses are so expensive, but we thought we would just take a look. We found this dress on the sample rack and it was a great bargain! We came back the next weekend and bought it. I love it, and I'm so excited about it!! We aren't so sure about the honeymoon destination yet. We are thinking either Montana or a more tropical destination! Thanks Mom for being such a big help!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I know you are so excited! I'm excited for you. Keep us posted on the wedding plans. Miss you!