Monday, August 27, 2007

Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Cherokee Trip Aug. 2007









Here are just a few pictures from Zach's and my trip to Cherokee, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It was our first trip together, and we really had a lot of fun. I caught my first fish, we went tubing on the Cherokee rapids, I got my butt KICKED in putt-putt (even though the place had it all set up, ha) by Zach, we ate some good food, met the lady that fills the Cherokee River Rapids or not =), looked for water shoes for 2 hours, ha!, relaxed and just made lots of good memories.

3 comments:

Christal said...

Hey Mandy, its hard to see the fish for all the cleavage!!

Love ya!

Christal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Staci* said...

Glad to see some recent pictures. Gosh, I can't believe that you're leaving us...it doesn't seem right. But I am happy for you!